- Past and Present
- September 29 - October 3, 2014: Banff, Alberta, Canada
Professional Development Workshop Opportunities
- Sierra Avalanche Center Pro Development Workshop, April 2, 2015: Lake Tahoe, CA
- Sawtooth Pro Development Workshop, Spring 2015: Ketchum, ID
- Gallatin Pro Development Workshop, Spring 2015: Bozeman, MT
AAA PRO/REC AVALANCHE EDUCATION PROPOSAL
- Review details of the current draft proposal and learn how to provide feedback/input to the AAA.
- AVPRO 2015 February 25th-March 4th: Breckenridge & Copper Mountain, CO
- Research Grant Applications Due by September 1, 2015
- Professional Development Workshop Grant Applications Due March 31st
WINTER 2013 MEMBERSHIP SURVEY
- Preliminary Results
The American Avalanche Association (AAA) is comprised of a collective group of dedicated professionals engaged in the study, forecasting, control and mitigation of snow avalanches. Association membership includes qualified researchers, professional avalanche forecasters, educators, guides, snow safety officers, snow rangers and qualified ski patrollers, technicians and specialists.